Saturday, February 21, 2009

Another Saturday @ Rainier

Melis & I have had the pleasure of being able to take care of Michael, an Army Officer, after a recent extensive surgery. He's doing great, but to give him some peace & quiet from the normally krazy Koning house, we decided to take advantage of the nice day & head up to Rainier.

First stop: the new visitor's center. 'Hmmmm, what mischief can I get into?' Abee was pretty happy with herself that she could climb all the way up to this telescope. . .
. . .but she had a hard time figuring out exactly what to do with it.


OK, I admit it. I cheated on this photo. I know it's not hard to tell ;-) But I still like it!
We didn't spend a whole lot of time outside. It was pretty warm (a sunny 35-40 degrees), but she wasn't too wild about walking on the slippery hard-pack snow.
' Mommy & Daddy, can we go home to see Matty Sioux now?'

1 comment:

Brian and Jocelyn said...

It looks like you guys had a great day!! Abby is sooo cute!