Monday, February 16, 2009

The following event takes place from 10:00-10:10 am.
Hi! I'm Abigail Joy!
It's for me again? I guess I have time to take it!
Oh, yes! Hi Grandpa and Grandma!
Well, I have been very busy singing songs about fishies,
practicing my dance moves, and reading about brown bears.
Can you guys tell me what the snake says?
No, no! That's what the monkey says! You guys need more practice!
Ok. Here's a joke for you. What do you get when you drop a piano down a mine shaft?
Ha! Ha! A Flat Minor!! Ha! Ha! I'm so funny!
Oh no! We lost our connection! This must not be Verizon!
I didn't get a chance to say good-bye!
Can we call them back? ...Please!
Ohh! That's a neat camera!
Ok. It's a good thing that I'm easily distracted!

6 comments:

Brian and Jocelyn said...

So cute!! I like the commentary!

The Beckering clan said...

Super Cute and creative! she sure has a lovable smile with those cute curls!

Unknown said...

Adorable!

Ashley said...

lol! love it!

Karen said...

I love this story line!!!! Abee is adorable and so animated. Funny how their expressions change so quickly.

Anonymous said...

I love her different faces and the commentary! SO CUTE!

Michelle