Monday, June 02, 2008

Glissading on King 5 News!

Check out this video link on this unfortunate news story from one of Seattle's major news station. About halfway through the video, there's a short segment of a video that Tom took of Alan, me & The Mighty Matanuska Sioux last summer glissading down Mount Ellinor! Melis spotted it on the news today - thinking as it played, 'Hey! That's my dog!' Just goes to show that you better be careful what you put on the internet - you never know where it'll end up!

Here is the original video:

3 comments:

copandnurse said...

You guys are famous dudes! Seattle You Tube stars!

The Beckering clan said...

HI guys!,

I loved hearing from you and tried to post a comment on your other site, but wasn't sure if I wanted to sign up for yet another account. . .so I tried to email you--perhaps you never received that. I really enjoy catching up with your life and seeing all the wonderful natural sites on your pictures that I don't see myself. I am unsure of Melissa's daily activities--do you stay home full time or do you teach partime/fulltime yet? I hope this works and I am excited about the blog!

Sam and Darcie Gutierrez said...

Yes! finally! Blogspot! it's way better!