Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What a Week

Here's our first feeble attempt at Blogspot in 3 whole years. If posting pictures is this difficult, I think I might be a Xanga-maniac for life. Someone please tell me it's not as hard to post this many pics as I made it.


























































































































































































































































2 comments:

laurie said...

For photos, I use Picasa -- which is google's image storehouse. They have an uploader you can download to make uploading pictures easier (how's that for a bunch of uploading/downloading?). Then, you can link individual photos or slideshows. Since you already have a google account (your blogger account), you just add the picasa service. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Mal told me that she uses Picasa too. Actually, she's done so much with blogger now that she's put up slideshows of our pics. It must work well, cause she uses it alot.